What’s the challenge?
As a Junior Cloud Platform Engineer, you will be part of a team deploying CTM’s products & services onto CTM's AWS Infrastructure, utilizing existing & emerging technology. You will also be providing support to the project teams to help them meet their project goals. What will it take to be successful as a Junior Cloud Platform Engineer?
- Build, Run, and Own first-class solutions in an agile product team
- Influence the design, security & cost management of CTM’s AWS Infrastructure.
- Work across CTM product teams providing technical direction on the deployment of their products & services into AWS Infrastructure platform.
- Drive efficiencies & value from the CTM AWS infrastructure, exploiting existing & emerging technology to deliver value for our customers.
- Share your success within CTM, regularly contributing to a wider audience than your immediate peers.
- Take opportunities to mentor other members of the team.
Why choose us?
- Demonstrate experience of strategic thinking in design and administration of cloud infrastructure leveraging your deep & broad knowledge of Cloud service, DevOps culture & Agile methodologies.
- Good knowledge of AWS Infrastructure and associated tooling.
- Able to write and understand several scripting/programming languages
- Self-motivated, natural leader and motivator. Passionate about Technology.
- Customer focused
- Great communicator, influencer and negotiator
- Ability to use your wealth of experience to find the right solution for any given task
- Demonstrate your ability to influence design decisions
You might already know us - we're the ones with the Meerkats! Compare the Market has helped revolutionise the insurance market and we have been growing rapidly since starting in 2006.
We are on a mission to transform the comparison industry, moving beyond endless forms and generic search results, to a highly personalised, service-led experience. In order to do so, we recognise that we need to consistently deliver seamless, personalised customer experiences through a connected data and technology ecosystem.About BGL
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people globally we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services.
We’re growing and we are home to such brands as; Les Furets, Beagle Street, Junction, Budget Insurance and Dial Direct. We are trusted by more than 10million customers in the UK alone, with this foundational success we continually grow and invest in our people and their ideas.
We enjoy what we do, and we have fun doing it!Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.Flexible working
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.Opening Date: 3rd December 2019
Closing Date: 3rd January 2020