What’s the challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity to join us at Compare the Market as an Insight Business Partner. The role will be pivotal in owning the development and execution of the Insurance Insight roadmaps, supporting us in achieving our 2025 strategy.
You’ll be joining our expanding Data Insight Team, reporting to the Senior Manager – Insights and managing, coaching and mentoring at least one direct report. The subject matter expert on Market Insight, Business Intelligence and Customer Data, you’ll act as consultant to our Product, Marketing and Finance teams to ensure we have the best insight to make the right decisions for our customers now and in the future.
What will it take?
• Solid experience using quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
• Demonstrated track record of combining multiple data sources to create compelling and actionable insights
• Great communication, presentation skills and story-telling ability- you’ll be able to adapt your style to your audience
• A great collaborator and influencer, working with internal teams and agencies to agree and deliver the best Market and Customer insight
• Advance user of excel with high attention to detail and the ability to take strategic viewpoint
• Excellent planning and organisational skills with a proactive approach
• Experience mentoring, coaching or managing
Why choose us?
You might already know us - we're the ones with the Meerkats! Compare the Market has helped revolutionise the insurance market and we have been growing rapidly since starting in 2006.
We are on a mission to transform the comparison industry, moving beyond endless forms and generic search results, to a highly personalised, service-led experience. In order to do so, we recognise that we need to consistently deliver seamless, personalised customer experiences through a connected data and technology ecosystem.
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people globally we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services.
We’re growing and we are home to such brands as; Les Furets, Beagle Street, Junction, Budget Insurance and Dial Direct. We are trusted by more than 10million customers in the UK alone, with this foundational success we continually grow and invest in our people and their ideas.
We enjoy what we do and we have fun doing it!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.