You might already know us - we're the ones with the Meerkats! Compare the Market has helped revolutionise the insurance market and we have been growing rapidly since starting in 2006.
We are on a mission to transform the comparison industry, moving beyond endless forms and generic search results, to a highly personalised, service-led experience. In order to do so, we recognise that we need to consistently deliver seamless, personalised customer experiences through a connected data and technology ecosystem.
Location – Office based London or Peterborough for 2/3 days a week and remote for rest of week if wanted
Salary & Benefits – Besides a competitive salary we will offer the usual 25 days annual leave, Pension as well as tons of other flexible benefits (Think 2 for 1 Cinema/Meal tickets, Gym, shopping discounts etc)
A little about the team and role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join us at Compare the Market (CtM) as our new InfoSec Analyst. Your role will be pivotal in providing an information security analyst line 1 role within the Information Security team. You’ll manage, analyse, provide advice/ guidance and provide reports/ reviews on around 100 security enquiries a day including; wider cyber controls, 3rd party diligence security awareness, cyber risk management, physical security and security business quires. Understanding technical security controls and how the NIST framework aligns to InfoSec Standards you’ll be the reliable source of security advice and guidance for our business with the ability to offer basic advice and guidance and the occasional hand on approach to interrogate security tooling.
- Responsible for providing advice for information security related queries
- Perform analysis of logs/alerts from security tools and identify anomalies
- Complete key partner external DD requests by our 3rd parties and perform reviews on 3rd parties and identify security risks
- Update and deliver the security awareness programs including written and verbal presentations
- Carry out initial analysis of security incidents and respond if required
- Perform line 1 security control checks against applications and systems
- Contribute to monthly and quarterly MI reporting Assist with vulnerability management and Incident response when required
- Offer advice on InfoSec standards and the cyber control environment from across the business
What we want to see from you:
- Understanding of Information Security for business
- Understanding of risk management and control frameworks
- A basic understanding of Data Protection controls and practices
- Desire to enhance knowledge and develop further skills within the field by dedicated self-study.
- Computer Science/Information Security degree OR hands on experience within a technical field (Software Engineer, Analyst, BA etc)
We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout the application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made please let us know. We will work with you to make any appropriate arrangements