As an Incident Response Manager you will manage and lead the BGL Group’s cyber incident response (CIR) function and act as a subject matter expert for cyber incidents, malware analysis and forensic investigations. You will also identify and enhance data automation across the Cyber and Infosec team, improving CIR capabilities.
In this role you will respond to cyber security incidents up to CIR Level 3 on various platforms and infrastructure, whilst also building and developing relationships with the SOC/MDR management – planning for cyber security incidents and testing those plans.
You will be working alongside the InfoSec governance and compliance team/senior manager providing technical expertise into Cyber IT projects.
What will it take to be successful as an Incident Response Manager?
• Excellent analytical skills, being able to communicate complex technical ideas, clearly
• Be able to translate technical jargon into understandable terminology allowing the risk to be understood by business units
• Excellent knowledge of Incident Response tools and forensic toolkits
• Possess a deep understanding of data privacy laws and legislation relating to the collecting of digital forensic evidence
• Very good experience in producing technical reports and metrics
• Excellent knowledge of system exploits, network exploits and/or web application exploitation
• Can work efficiently within a team driving ideas to meet team goals
• You will contribute to production of cyber & information security monthly MI/Reporting from a technical perspective
• Be able to maintain a knowledge of current cyber threats, possessing the capability to replicate and protect against the techniques used
• Manage the Cyber and InfoSec team’s automation goals, expediting BaU tasks where appropriate
We never stand still…
BGL Group is offering a technical cyber security ‘hands on’ incident response role. This is ideal for a cyber security professional who enjoys technical challenges, whilst promoting innovative thinking. BGL group is a business who prides itself on its cyber maturity, data protection and the ability to lead the market within the FinTech space.
We grow because we are…
We are AMBITIOUS. We’re obsessed with delivering for our customers. We’re relentless in driving exceptional standards. We act boldly and take personal accountability.
We are CREATIVE. We think differently and disrupt markets to benefit consumers. We use technology to innovate. We try new things, fail fast and apply our learning's.
We are AUTHENTIC. We’re open, transparent and build trust. We challenge positively. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it.
We are UNITED. We’re one BGL. We respect, encourage and care for each other. We work, grow and win together.