You might already know us - we're the ones with the Meerkats! Compare the Market has helped revolutionise the insurance market and we have been growing rapidly since starting in 2006.
We are on a mission to transform the comparison industry, moving beyond endless forms and generic search results, to a highly personalised, service-led experience. In order to do so, we recognise that we need to consistently deliver seamless, personalised customer experiences through a connected data and technology ecosystem.
We are pushing the edge with new technologies so that we can deliver the very best for our customers. Our team spirit means everyone's opinion is important in building top class software. Our focus is our customer, building UX driven software that we believe will make a difference to them.
Location – London (Old Street)
Salary & Benefits – Besides a competitive salary we will offer the usual 25 days annual leave, Pension as well as tons of other flexible benefits
Some of the great stuff you'll be doing:
- Lead on procuring a HTML for email CMS system which will enable non-specialist marketers to create most email marketing campaigns.
- Help implement a new email CMS platform
- Lead the development and then maintain 5-10 world-class, brilliant HTML templates which are easy to use for non-specialists.
- Create and maintain a range of always-on modules which marketers can us within their templates.
- To develop better ways of working using the MarTech stack to drive more efficient email creation
What we need to see from you:
We are looking for a HTML Developer to join the Marketing team who is passionate about good ways of working using Agile practices and knows that quality is a team effort to produce the best work. You will get the opportunity to build code you're proud of and lead on the design, production and deployment of our marketing email.
- Proven experience of implementing a new CMS for email
- Hands on experience of HTML email development
- Expert understanding of the potential to use data and creative to build world-class campaigns.
- Ambition to further develop other HTML skills including HTML 5 to create personalisation blocks on site and in app and for display advertising.
- Experience of Salesforce stack and AEM.
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.
'We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout the application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made, please let us know. We will work with you to make any appropriate arrangements.’