LesFurets.com is coming to London for the first
time and want you to be part of our exciting growth! We are a France-based
digitally savvy business now looking to expand our engineering teams across
Paris and London. You will be part of a brand new team and will get the
opportunity to travel to Paris to work with your peers!
Full Stack Software Engineer at LesFurets.com, you’ll be driving the
development and delivery of first class front end solutions contributing to an
evolving culture of innovation, enthusiasm and passion from our London site.
customer centric team at LesFurets.com, we’re passionate about paving the way
for innovation and disruption of online digital products. We’re looking for a
Full Stack Software Engineer that wants to join us on our journey of
transforming the way insurance is bought, bringing transparency and simplicity
to the French insurance market. We’re passionate about empowering our employees
and do the same with our consumers, allowing them to compare, choose and
purchase the most suitable product for them.
2010, we have continually kept the customer at the centre of what we do here at
LesFurets.com, we think differently and need our Full Stack Software Engineer
to do the same, taking pride in the creation of industry leading digital
products in a world that’s ripe for disruption.
will you be responsible for as a Full Stack Software Engineer at LesFurets.com?
- Developing first class front solutions in an agile product team
- Solving complex problems and issues with creative thinking
- Designing UI interfaces and improving the User experience of the
- Championing the end customer at all times, especially in technical
will it take to be successful as a Full Stack Software Engineer at
with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Work with agile methodologies and Lean thinking methods and
practices across teams
- Working with remote teams
- Great capacity to design webpages (HTML, CSS, Animations) and
experience of building web services
- Knowledge in Linux, Software Factories, Networking and website
- Active learner, keep up to date with developments in your technical
and professional area of expertise with an ability to make an impact and
gain respect of the team
- French speaking abilities – either fluent or conversationally
competent – preferred.
- You will be required to spend your first 3 months in our Paris
office to bring you up to speed before working full time in our London,
Shoreditch office where you will be based
Why choose us?
The benefits package is excellent; we pay good
salaries and you’ll be part of an annual bonus scheme. We offer a contributory
pension, life assurance and range of other benefits that you would expect from
a good employer. Perhaps most importantly you’ll have the opportunity to learn
something new every day, work with a wide range of the latest tech and spend
your days with people who are as passionate about creating great software as
Or, perhaps most importantly in this role, you will
have the opportunity to work in our White Collar Factory site so you will be working
in a stimulating and inspiring environment, surrounded by outstanding people.
If you share our enthusiasm and think you can make
a difference, then apply now.