WE ARE RECRUITING!
Customer Service Advisors Fixed Term
Start dates throughout January for a Fixed Term Contract - Possibility to extend dependent on business requirements
Perfect opportunity for those looking for Fixed-Term opportunity for up to 12 months. For example, you may be deferring a year until you go to university and are looking to get some valuable experience whilst you wait.
Salary: £22,200 (£11.38ph inclusive of £2,500 shift allowance)
Hours: You will be required to work within our opening hours between 8am-10pm Monday-Friday; 8am-6pm Saturday & 9am-5pm on Sunday.
As we follow the government guidelines closely, we are looking to work within a hybrid working environment. This will be discussed at interview. To work within the hybrid environment at home you'll need good internet speed and a private, quiet space that's undisturbed to work effectively. We'll provide you with all the equipment needed.
Working for BGL Customer Services:
We're obsessive about delivering for our customers and relentless in driving exceptional standards. By joining one of our award-winning contact centres, you'll gain skills working in a fast-paced environment, while delivering outstanding experiences to our customers.
We actively encourage people to interact, meet new colleagues, share ideas and empower people to make a difference. We believe this is what makes BGL a unique place to work.
What will I do as a Customer Service Advisor?
- Take inbound calls from potential and existing customers, ensuring our reputation is maintained to a high standard for our internal and external brands
- Delivering outstanding services to every customer
- Ensuring you take responsibility for our customers and provide resolutions
- Taking ownership for your development within the BGL Group
- Be determined to succeed and accountable for results, for yourself and the business
- Acting with drive, pace and passion
- Following system and procedural processes to ensure compliance with the FCA
What does it take to be a Customer Service Advisor?
It doesn't matter if you've never worked in a contact centre or within an insurance environment before, with our award-winning Learning and Development team, we will provide you with a comprehensive training programme, all we ask is for the following…
- Ideally six months experience working within a customer service environment, this could be from a variety of backgrounds including retail, contact centre and hospitality (face to face, by phone or in written form)
- A proven track record of delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills including written and verbal
- Taking responsibility for customer concerns and resolution
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Proven record for setting own goals and monitoring own performance
Why become a Customer Service Advisor?
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas - supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.
We're here when our customers need us. We also understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance. That's why we offer a variety of full and part-time shift options that can include an element of flexibility to complement both customers & colleagues.
Alongside this, we have an enhanced 25 days holiday, increasing by a day with each year of service (up to 5 years' service), volunteer days and the chance to be involved in a variety of charity work and fundraising events, as well as our flexible benefits package to suit our diverse community. This includes the ability to buy and sell annual leave each year, our cycle to work scheme and our unique tech discount, to name a few.
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this Customer Service Advisor role then please apply now!