We are currently looking for a Part-Qualified Financial Analyst to join our Group Finance Team and be the person who looks after our Anaplan models.
As a Financial Analyst at BGL Group you will be in control of maintaining existing Anaplan models, in line with changes required by the business. In addition to this you will also be pivotal in supporting the development of new Anaplan models as part of initiatives and projects.
As a subject matter expert, you’ll be proactively updating your technical knowledge of the Anaplan platform functionality from external sources and suggesting improvements to BGL models, to make best use of new Anaplan functionality.
What will it take to be successful as a Financial Analyst?
- Ideally AAT Qualified and looking to study CIMA/ACCA (or already started)
- Experience in a developing complex logical formula within accounting applications or spreadsheets
- Experience of writing / understanding SQL and VBA (desirable)
- Good Microsoft office skills
- Open to suggest new ways of working to improve efficiency
- Adept in juggle maintenance work alongside projects and knowledge gain activities
- Able to present complex technical information to a non-technical audience
Why Choose Us?
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services.
We continue to grow and this is because of our strong brands, such as; Les Furets, CompareTheMarket, Beagle Street, Junction, Budget Insurance and Dial Direct. We are trusted by more than 10million customers in the UK alone, with this foundational success we continually grow and invest in our people and their ideas. We enjoy what we do and we have fun doing it!
To learn more about what it's like to work at BGL visit: https://www.bglgroup.co.uk/life-at-bgl
We grow because we are…
- AMBITIOUS. We’re obsessed with delivering for our customers. We’re relentless in driving exceptional standards. We act boldly and take personal accountability
- CREATIVE. We think differently and disrupt markets to benefit consumers. We use technology to innovate. We try new things, fail fast and apply our learning's
- AUTHENTIC. We’re open, transparent and build trust. We challenge positively. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it
- UNITED. We’re one BGL. We respect, encourage and care for each other. We work, grow and win together