What’s the challenge?
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team to administer and action support calls for finance systems, providing user training and / or escalating to support providers, to ensure resolution. You’ll support projects, update systems for approved change requests and to support regular audits of user accesses and internal controls.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities;
• Ensure that first line support for finance systems are handled in a timely manner
• Maintain user guides to accurately reflect best practice
• Ensure priority for first line support calls with initiative development and testing to enable project deadlines are met
• Develop strong relationships with Finance stakeholders to understand user requirements
What will it take to be successful?
• Experience in first line systems role
• Experience of working with 3rd party support partners
• Experience of working in a finance team
• SQL knowledge of database admin
• Strong Microsoft office skills
• Strong communication skills - Ability to present complex technical to a non-technical audience
• Great Plains and Anaplan experience preferable
We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout the application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made please let us know. We will work with you to make any appropriate arrangements
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people globally we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services.
We’re growing and we are home to such brands as; Les Furets, Beagle Street, Junction, Budget Insurance and Dial Direct. We are trusted by more than 10million customers in the UK alone, with this foundational success we continually grow and invest in our people and their ideas.
We enjoy what we do and we have fun doing it!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.