Being passionate about finance and team player is something you thrive
off. You have been working within a finance role for some time and looking to
take a step up and want to become a Manager.
We are currently looking for a Finance Manager to join our team in IDO
(Insurance Distribution & Outsourcing), in a brand new role that has been
created to support our Senior Finance Manager and the wider Finance Team. As a
key player of the finance team, you’ll be looking after the capex piece for
some of the business’ key projects, as well as supporting the Central Finance
Team as a whole.
Being someone that has come from a project finance environment you’ll
welcome the opportunity to:
- Manage the capex process, working with the business to ensure effective
controls are in place throughout
- Act as a business partner, for wider business to advise on projects from
a capex perspective
- Supporting the team with P&L, balance sheet, capex & cash flow
- Assist in forecast consolidation/cash flow/business unit reporting for
the IDO pillar
- Provide support to reporting and controls teams (within central finance
What will it take to be successful as a Finance Manager?
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA (PQE, not necessary)
- Previous line management experience would be beneficial to have, but not
- Previous capex/project experience would be beneficial to the role.
- Advanced Excel & Access skills and experience
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills at all levels
- Strong work ethic, flexible and adaptable in order to get the job done
and ability to work under pressure when deadlines approach
Why choose us?
Our Insurance Distribution & Outsourcing (IDO) Division is a leading
insurance distributor of household financial services for multiple brands.
Through our affinity business Junction who have partnerships with some
of the countries strongest brands and business, providing various insurance
products and the managed services around them.
We also have our own consumer brands BeagleStreet.com, Budget Insurance
and Dial Direct
We grow because we are…
- AMBITIOUS - We’re obsessed with delivering
for our customers. We’re relentless in driving exceptional standards. We act
boldly and take personal accountability
- CREATIVE - We think differently and disrupt
markets to benefit consumers. We use technology to innovate. We try new things,
fail fast and apply our learning's
- AUTHENTIC - We’re open, transparent and
build trust. We challenge positively. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it
- UNITED - We’re one BGL. We respect,
encourage and care for each other. We work, grow and win together