We have an exciting opportunity to be the Executive Assistant for the Group’s CEO.
As the EA you will understand the CEO’s priorities and requirements whilst proactively managing workload and diaries effectively. You will have strong experience of building and maintaining key working relationships with both internal/external stakeholders. In your role you will assist the CEO in the delivery of the Group’s strategic goals by forward diary planning, time management and task monitoring.
You will also play a leading role in the wider PA community, role modelling best practice and managing related events in conjunction with your fellow Board level PA’s.
What will it take to be successful as an Executive Assistant?
- Extensive experience as an EA supporting a CEO
- Excellent literacy, communication and organisational skills, with the ability to produce high quality documentation on behalf of the CEO
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (Advanced Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook), & fast accurate typing
- Demonstrable business acumen and analytical skills, with the ability to disseminate financial information and performance reporting, and convey accordingly in reports, as well as verbally
- A calm, composed persona at all times, instilling confidence in others
- Extremely professional, discrete, reliable and trustworthy
- Excellent inter-personal skills, experience of communicating with people at all levels
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Thorough attention to detail with focus on delivery to tight deadlines
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services.
BGL Group has reached 9.5 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
We grow because we are…
- AMBITIOUS - We’re obsessive about delivering good outcomes for our customers. We’re relentless in driving exceptional standards. We act boldly and take personal accountability.
- CREATIVE - We think differently and disrupt markets to benefit customers. We use technology to innovate. We try new things, fail fast and apply our learnings.
- AUTHENTIC - We’re open, transparent and build trust. We challenge positively. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it.
- UNITED - We’re one BGL. We respect, encourage and care for each other. We work, grow and win together
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and stand firmly against discrimination of any kind.