As an Events manager, you will deliver and evaluate a full programme of events across the year, focusing on internal events, this is a broad pivotal role managing an exciting range of events from conferences to family fun days.
Working across all of our brands, Compare the Market and Beagle Street included, you will play a vital part in the creation, organisation and innovative delivery of events; taking ownership from initial discussion stage through to conclusion.
You will join our Communications team, taking huge pride in delivering fun opportunities for our colleagues. You will have will have a deep understanding of event logistic processes, be able to demonstrate experience of working in a complex organisation, and have the ability to run multiple projects or initiatives that span business units and reporting lines.
Reporting into the Senior Events Manager, you will strengthen BGL’s reputation for hosting unforgettable events, liaising with colleagues to ensure that engagement is high. You’ll work closely with the CEO & Exec team to deliver a compelling corporate entertainment programme.
With fantastic offices, a supportive team environment and an excellent benefits package this is an outstanding opportunity for a career-driven Event Manager.
What will it take to be successful as an Events Manager?
· Ideally you will have at least 5 years’ experience, in both an agency and client side setting
· You’ll have a creative flair for design, with an ability to spot upcoming and popular design trends
· You will be able to demonstrate where you have managed creative events from start to finish with full logistics and budget management
· You’ll be able to create, maintain and develop stakeholder relationships.
· You will be a resilient self-starter with a positive and professional attitude and a willingness to work hard and develop your career
· You’ll be experienced in venue sourcing and the management of supplier relationships
· You’ll have great time management skills, and you’ll be able to set, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on every project.
Why choose us?
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services.
We continue to grow and this is because of our strong brands, such as; Les Furets, CompareTheMarket, Beagle Street, Junction, Budget Insurance and Dial Direct. We are trusted by more than 10million customers in the UK alone, with this foundational success we continually grow and invest in our people and their ideas. We enjoy what we do and we have fun doing it!
To learn more about what it's like to work at BGL visit www.bglgroup.co.uk/life-at-bgl
We grow because…
We are AMBITIOUS. We’re obsessed with delivering for our customers. We’re relentless in driving exceptional standards. We act boldly and take personal accountability.
We are CREATIVE. We think differently and disrupt markets to benefit consumers. We use technology to innovate. We try new things, fail fast and apply our learning's.
We are AUTHENTIC. We’re open, transparent and build trust. We challenge positively. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it.
We are UNITED. We’re one BGL. We respect, encourage and care for each other. We work, grow and win together.