BGL Group have an opportunity for someone to join our Group HR Team in a hybrid role that will include a combination of Employee Relations & HR Policy responsibilities. CompareTheMarket.com, LesFuret & BeagleStreet.com are just some of a long list of highly successful and ambitious brands you will be working with as a valued member of the team.
This role will be crucial in the successful management of employee relations cases and the policy changes within.
As an ER Advisor you will:
• Manage your own cases from beginning to end in conjunction with your stakeholders
• Manage and support in hearings as appropriate
• Provide confidential and independent advice on disciplinary, grievance, performance issues and unauthorised absence procedures determining which queries require specialist support
• Support the management of employees on probation
• Liaise with Senior level stakeholders, advising on complex cases
• Act as the first line of contact for all ER queries giving advice on company policy and practice to employees and managers
• Support the ER Consultant or ER Manager on complex cases, tribunal claims, settlement agreements and appeals
What will it take to be a successful ER Advisor?
Consultative. Solution-Focused. Commercially Aware. These are some of the natural attributes you have, that you know you can bring to the table to really be successful in this role.
Your background will mean you are comfortable with working in an HR services environment and have experience as an HR professional.
Being the consultative and influential person you are, you’ll be able to work in a team of ER Advisors to provide service excellence for stakeholders on ER matters, help them manage cases from cradle to grave.
You will also hold a CIPD or be in progress to completing the qualification.
We never stand still…
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people globally we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services.
We’re growing and we are home to such brands as; Les Furets, CompareTheMarket, Beagle Street, Junction, Budget Insurance and Dial Direct. We are trusted by more than 10million customers in the UK alone, with this foundational success we continually grow and invest in our people and their ideas.
We enjoy what we do and we have fun doing it!
We grow because we are…
Ambitious - We’re obsessed with delivering for our customers. We’re relentless in driving exceptional standards. We act boldly and take personal accountability
Creative - We think differently and disrupt markets to benefit consumers. We use technology to innovate. We try new things, fail fast and apply our learning's.
Authentic - We’re open, transparent and build trust. We challenge positively. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it.
United - We’re one BGL. We respect, encourage and care for each other. We work, grow and win together.