What’s the challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team at Compare the Market (CTM) as a Digital Analytics Manager. In this role you’ll bring digital analytics & insights into CtM, helping to drive digital data & analytics maturity through consistent measurement framework & championing data-led decision making.
Joining our friendly Digital Analytics team, you’ll report into and support our Senior Manager – Digital Analytics and Optimisation in the creation of strategy/process/ways of working to drive adoption of digital analytics & insights capability across the business. You’ll be responsible for leading, managing and mentoring 5 Digital Analyst.
What does the role involve?
• As SME in Digital Analytics (DA), define the roadmap for DA maturity and work closely with Measurement Solutions team (Implementation team) to ensure implementation follows industry best practices to provide consistent, clean & accurate data
• Work with various business & tech stakeholders to influence & drive measurement decisions across all digital projects
• Partner with Product & Marketing teams to drive roadmaps by shaping & defining measurement framework along with adoption of insights from pro-active performance monitoring & deep-dive analysis
• Working with the Implementation team support analyst define measurement requirements (creation of tech spec)
• Deliver powerful and commercial insights to improve trading performance & enhance customer experience
• Develop guardrails to ensure consistency in analysis, reporting & insights generated by Digital Analysts
• Manage the build, maintenance & QA of reports/dashboards to support extraction of insights & regular reporting
• Work closely with Optimisation team to ensure regular flow of insight led problem statements into Optimisation backlog
• Provide training, coaching & technical support of Digital Analytics tools to wider business teams
What will it take to be successful?
• Advance experience in Web Analytics (Adobe Analytics or GA)
• Strong stakeholder management & ability to influence data decisions
• Experience in setting DA guardrails (processes & ways of working)
• Data story telling - Simplify & visually represent complex data insight
• Strong analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills
• Advance MS office skills (MS Excel & Power point)
• Experience with CRO tools (Target, Optimizely)
• Excellent attention to detail both analysis & in communication
• Experience in managing, coaching & developing a team of digital analysts
• Pro-active and self-motivated with ability to work autonomously
We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout the application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made please let us know. We will work with you to make any appropriate arrangements
Why choose us?
You probably already know us, we're the ones with the meerkats!
We're more than that though. Since we started in 2006, we've revolutionised the way in which customers search, apply and save on household financial products.
We're on a mission to transform price comparison into a highly personalised, service-led experience. To do so, we recognise that we need to consistently deliver seamless customer experiences through a connected data and technology ecosystem.
Our Vision - Be the market leader in money management - transforming the way the people of the UK manage their household bills, helping everyone have a healthier relationship with their money.
Our Purpose - Making great financial decision-making a breeze for everyone in the country
Our Promise - Good things happen when you meerkat!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative, and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas - supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.
We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout our application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made please let us know. We'll work with you to make any appropriate arrangements.
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance. We're open to flexibility and encourage a hybrid way of working, a combination of in-office (Peterborough or London) and remote working. We'd love to talk about what this might look like for you.