What will it take to be successful as a Senior Implementation Engineer?
• A deep technical knowledge and understanding of the configuration and deployment of Google Analytics 360. Responsibilities will include setting up accounts, properties and views, filters, custom content and channel groupings, custom dimensions, metrics and calculated metrics, creating segments and conversion goals across all of comparethemarket.com’s products and services
• Experience of tag auditing and validation systems (e.g. ObservePoint Web/AppAssurance) and experience of writing technical tagging specifications for websites and mobile apps, with implementing and configuring them, particularly for single page applications (e.g. React and Angular)
• Knowledge of current marketing and analytics technology (e.g. DMP, CDP, remarketing and programmatic) as well as experience with Google Analytics integrations with DoubleClick and AdWords
• Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as in the SEM (Search Engine Marketing)/PPC (Pay Per Click) and SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) strategies and experience of measure success of campaigns/efforts
• Communication will be key; having the ability to interact with all levels of end-users and technical resources. You will have the customer at the heart of your decision making process, connecting commercial goals with service needs
• A passion for learning; there will be the opportunity to cross train on other Digital and Marketing technologies
You might already know us - we're the ones with the Meerkats! Compare The Market has helped revolutionise the insurance market and have been expanding rapidly since starting in 2006. We are encouraged to experience different parts of the business via different projects, teams and products… There are no barriers! Everyone has a voice and everybody has the opportunity to make an impact that touches thousands of customers. At Compare The Market we are all about making life ‘simples’.
BGL Group have reached 9.5 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a different for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
We grow because we are…
• AMBITIOUS - We’re obsessive about delivering good outcomes for our customers. We’re relentless in driving exceptional standards. We act boldly and take personal accountability.
• CREATIVE - We think differently and disrupt markets to benefit customers. We use technology to innovate. We try new things, fail fast and apply our learnings.
• AUTHENTIC - We’re open, transparent and build trust. We challenge positively. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it.
• UNITED - We’re one BGL. We respect, encourage and care for each other. We work, grow and win together
Diversity and Inclusion
We're an exceptionally diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and stand firmly against discrimination of any kind.