We’re in search of creative and passionate technology professionals. Our Information Security team is seeking an experienced DevOps Security specialist to help keep our 9.5 million customers safe from real world threats. You’ll provide subject matter expertise to the business across the Cyber Security domain, with a specific focus on the delivery of operations. We’re looking for someone with a real passion for security, technology and a knowledge that it all begins with people.
Within our digitally focussed FinTech organisation, you'll:
- Support and develop a secure continuous delivery approach.
- Develop and implement new security technologies for the environment.
- Assist with vulnerability application security testing and perform security reviews, identifying gaps in security architecture.
- Review and design application security controls.
- Assist in the Cyber Security incident response procedure.
- Assist in the design and development of automation across the Cyber Security domain.
- Build close relationships with other technical areas, such as DevOps, Product Engineering and Architecture teams.
To be successful, you should:
- Have proven DevSecOps experience in an agile environment.
- Demonstrable work experience, preferably in a DevOps role.
- Have strong technical understanding of secure engineering principles.
- Have hands-on experience of continuous delivery and application lifecycle management tools.
- Have experience in PHP, Python, Ansible, Terraform or similar.
- Be passionate about technology and security.
Desirable qualifications include:
GCIH, GCFA, CCSP, CISSP and CCSK
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. We have reached 9.5 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.