What’s the challenge?
As a Delivery Manager for our Platform & Ops technical team, you will ensure effective delivery of prioritised projects in line with agreed timescales and business & technical objectives. You are responsible for the line management and performance of your product teams. You will also be accountable for the ongoing maintenance and successful evolution of a suite of related products for Cloud Platform Storage, messaging and Paas. What will it take to be successful as a Delivery Manager?
- Manage projects & stakeholders to ensure successful delivery
- Lead and motivate a collaborative, high performing product team united around making an impact
- Work in partnership with the rest of the DM function to evolve and improve delivery organisation & outputs
- Provide visibility on project status
- Embed & reinforce Agile / Lean methods within & across teams
- Agree and manage project and product development budgets
- Drive alignment to the CTM Tech Strategy, Build-Run-Own and appropriate balance of commercial delivery and technical oversight
- Pro-actively identify and manage risk, issues and dependencies relating to the delivery of change
- You ensure that all relevant Delivery Management and Product Team commitments are met in a timely and accurate manner (e.g. timesheets, financial reports, updates, showcases)
Why choose us?
You might already know us - we're the ones with the Meerkats! Compare the Market has helped revolutionise the insurance market and we have been growing rapidly since starting in 2006.
We are on a mission to transform the comparison industry, moving beyond endless forms and generic search results, to a highly personalised, service-led experience. In order to do so, we recognise that we need to consistently deliver seamless, personalised customer experiences through a connected data and technology ecosystem.
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people globally we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services.
We’re growing and we are home to such brands as; Les Furets, Beagle Street, Junction, Budget Insurance and Dial Direct. We are trusted by more than 10million customers in the UK alone, with this foundational success we continually grow and invest in our people and their ideas.
We enjoy what we do and we have fun doing it!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.