We have an exciting opportunity to join us at Compare the Market (CtM) as a Data Quality and Governance Analyst.
As a Data SME and contributing to fostering a data governance culture across CtM, you’ll be a key member of our friendly Data Governance team, delivering to the business a variety of data management (DM) improvement initiatives, supporting overall Data Governance and Data Quality. This role will be pivotal in data standards creation & management, business glossary creation & management and the identification, investigation and resolution of data issues. You’ll report on KRI, roadmap success and have the opportunity to be involved in data related projects and assist in the maturing of Data program.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities;
• Build close relationships with business partners, defining new business rules, ensuring existing rules remain optimum
• Collaborate with the business to defining common data standards & definitions. Ensure these are maintained
• Creation of reporting for data KRI and roadmap success
• Pro-actively investigate areas of non-conformance to set standards
• Work closely with engineers & external parties to resolve issues swiftly
• Management of the Data Exceptions log
• Represent the Data Quality team in incidents process & Investigation of data quality issues identified as part of this process
• Support the successful delivery of the Data Governance Roadmap, taking the lead on projects as appropriate, offering guidance and advice tailored to each project
• Supporting the business with day-to-day advice on best practice for Data Quality & Data Management principles as required. Where key themes appear, create training materials covering these
What will it take?
• Experience in supporting the delivery of Data Governance frameworks
• Experience in creation of DM artefacts (glossaries, standards & lineage)
• Experience of collaboratively defining & implementing DQ rules.
• Self-motivated and problem solver with a high attention to detail
• Strong communicator that can adapt for a range of audiences
We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout the application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made please let us know. We will work with you to make any appropriate arrangements
Why choose us?
You might already know us - we're the ones with the Meerkats! Compare the Market has helped revolutionise the insurance market and we have been growing rapidly since starting in 2006.
We are on a mission to transform the comparison industry, moving beyond endless forms and generic search results, to a highly personalised, service-led experience. In order to do so, we recognise that we need to consistently deliver seamless, personalised customer experiences through a connected data and technology ecosystem.
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.