We have a fantastic opportunity to join us at ComparetheMarket.com (CTM) as a Data Product Partner. Your role will be pivotal in facilitating self-sufficient, team directed delivery of Experiences and Common Services especially where a high degree of complexity exists, whether technical, regulatory, or due to the number of teams involved. You’ll be working within the context of complex, high dependency multi team initiatives, you will work cross the entire lifecycle, from contributing to the strategic planning cycle, through to discovery, experimentation to management of delivery.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities will include;
• Facilitating collaboration and dependency management between multiple teams in CtM
• Facilitates continual planning and prioritisation including identifying releases, forecasting, estimating, managing uncertainty, metrics and measurements, scenario planning and road mapping
• Co ordinates big room planning
• Actively address the most complicated risks, issues and dependencies including where ownership exists outside the team or no clear ownership exists
• Deals with issues and escalations, downstream organisational impacts and change management
• Coordination of collaboration between teams to re aligning scope, make trade off decisions and de risk delivery
• Maintaining team and programme information radiator and highly visual display
• Can mediate between people and mend relationships, communicating with stakeholders at all levels
• Providing guidance in agile delivery practices for teams and coaches other teams
• Facilitates continuous improvement in planning, prioritisation and delivery practices
What will it take?
• Strong facilitator, and communicator. Can mediate between people and mend relationships, communicating with
• stakeholders at all levels
• Methodological, organised, are able to see the bigger picture whilst keeping an eye on the detail
• Strong understanding of delivery planning and facilitated collaboration between teams
• Works in the open, valuing visibility and transparency
We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout the application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made please let us know. We will work with you to make any appropriate arrangements
Why choose us?
You might already know us - we're the ones with the Meerkats! Compare the Market has helped revolutionise the insurance market and we have been growing rapidly since starting in 2006.
We are on a mission to transform the comparison industry, moving beyond endless forms and generic search results, to a highly personalised, service-led experience. In order to do so, we recognise that we need to consistently deliver seamless, personalised customer experiences through a connected data and technology ecosystem.
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people globally we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services.
We’re growing and we are home to such brands as; Les Furets, Beagle Street, Junction, Budget Insurance and Dial Direct. We are trusted by more than 10million customers in the UK alone, with this foundational success we continually grow and invest in our people and their ideas.
We enjoy what we do and we have fun doing it!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.