CX Research & Optimisation Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join comparethemarket.com as a Research and Optimisation Manager in the Customer Experience Team. You will manage the delivery of research, analysis and insight to ensure that the business are delivering a best in class experience to our customers. You will lead continuous improvement to drive excellent customer outcomes that deliver against our strategy and drive the business forward.
As the CX Research and Optimisation Manager, you will be someone who has experience of working with large-scale transactional online products and you’ll use a variety of tools in order to analyse data to deliver a best in class customer experience. Your knowledge and ability to use insight to deliver these outcomes is key to our performance. By proactively looking for ways to improve our customer experience, you’ll be growing your knowledge of best practice every day and you’ll be able to spot opportunities and threats and respond with agility and commercial acumen.
What will it take?
- Proven success in customer journey management and optimisation (A/B testing, multivariate testing, analytics and session recording tools)
- Be able to analyse quantitative and qualitative data to understand customer behaviour and identify opportunities
- Be creative, with the ability to problem solve and identify solutions
- Use insight to inform design and wireframe creation
- You may also have an interest or experience in UX research where you can work with our own research team in our Usability Lab (London) to test and bring your ideas to life.
- Have experience working with external agencies on UX research projects, managing the project to ensure the project delivers actionable insight that will enhance the customer experience.
- Strong relationship management and external agency management
- Strong communications skills, an innovative thinker and commercially astute
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. We have reached 9.5 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.
This role can be based in either London or Peterborough but there will be travel to London on a weekly basis to work closely with our digital team.