Customer Services Contact Centre, part of the BGL Group
Our purpose is to make a difference for customers and it’s no surprise
that our Customer Service team is responsible for delivering outstanding
customer experiences. We have more than 1,500 people across three Contact
Centres in the UK who support our 8.5 million customers.
We’ve recently won the gold award for Large Contact Centre of the Year
at the European Contact Centre & Customer Service of the Year awards! Our
Web Chat team also won the silver award for the Best Multi/Omni-Channel
Customer Experience. In addition we’ve been recognised at the National Contact
Centre of the Year Awards for our CSR activities and the support our Learning
and Development and Recruitment teams offer.
Our future customer service superstars will become a vital part of BGL
Customer Services to ensure our current and future customers are delivered
outstanding Customer Service first time, every time.
So do you want to be part of our award winning contact centre?
Working for the BGL Customer
business has been built on being different from the norm. We have been pushing
the boundaries of what’s possible ever since the beginning. We actively
encourage people to interact, meet new colleagues and share ideas, and empower
people to make a difference. This is what makes BGL a unique place to work
you have excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong analytical
skills? Do you have great planning and organisation skills and a good working
knowledge of Microsoft packages? If you have a strong customer focus, have a
strong eye for detail and have the ability to work as part of the team, then we
want to hear from you!
Key responsibilities include:
- Investigating and managing customer complaint cases to agreed
- To actively provide feedback to the business in order to promote
improvements to the service provided to our customers
- Escalating issues in alignment with internal escalation
- Ensuring accurate and appropriate content of paper files for
- Looking at ways to improve service through performance,
communications and systems to reduce volumes of repeat complaints.
If this sounds like the
role for you, look at what else we offer…
- Shifts between 8am-7pm Monday-Friday
- We reward your loyalty with annual leave. Starting at 25 days per
year for new starters and increasing by a day every year up to 30 days for 5
- Subsidised on site restaurant with free fruit everyday
- On site Sports Massage & Osteopath treatments and “at desk”
- Flexible benefits package
- Comprehensive induction training programme and career support
- Opportunities to be involved in charity work and fundraising
just take our word for it, visit our Facebook page here
online now. If your experience and skills match our requirement we will call
you to discuss your application further.