BGL Customer Services is part of the BGL Group, one of Peterborough’s leading employers.
“We’d like you to join us!”
Do you want to be a part of an innovative, dynamic and growing organisation?
Do you want to work for a company which delivers a first class experience for its customers and employees? If so then you’re heading in the right direction.
We’ve been recognised at the National Contact Centre of the Year Awards for our CSR activities and the support our Learning and Development team and Recruitment Team offers.
So do you want to be part of our award winning contact centre?
We’re looking for passionate people with great Leadership Skills who take pride in delivering Service Excellence. They have the natural ability to engage, motivate and develop a team, setting high standards for themselves and the people they work with.
Your background may not be in a Contact Centre; however experience in leading a successful team in a Customer Service environment is essential, does this sound like you?
You will use your skills to motivate, coach and communicate effectively to achieve team and business results and to ensure your team delivers world class service excellence.
This position requires the successful candidate to be flexible between the hours and a variation of shifts between 8am-10pm Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm on Saturdays and 9am-5pm on a Sunday’s. You work every other weekend which does not always consist of both Saturdays and Sundays. We provide a minimum of 6 weeks’ notice of the upcoming shifts to all of our employees.
Whilst your experience may not necessarily have been gained in a contact centre environment, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong leadership skills, with a minimum 3 years’ experience
- The ability to create a positive environment geared for successful interaction and coaching
- The delivery of outstanding customer service through a culture of development and empowerment.
- A proven record of delivering excellent results
- A forward thinking, progressive attitude
- Experience of working in a multi-channel environment
If this sounds like the role for you then take a closer look at the benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary with an additional shift allowance on top. We also recognise commitment and strong performance and with an opportunity for your salary to increase based on your tenure
- Subsidised on site restaurant, free fruit (everyday) and free breakfast (weekends only)
- On site Sports Massage & Osteopath treatments and “at desk” massages
- Flexible benefits package
- Comprehensive induction training programme and career support
- Opportunities to be involved in charity work and fundraising events
- Team Leader development programme
Click here to view more of our benefits and why you should work for us!
You can apply online now.
If your experience and skills match our requirement we will call you to discuss your application further.
To find out more about BGL Customer Services visit our Facebook page here