BGL Customer Services is part of the BGL Group.
We'd like you to join us!
We’re very proud of our achievements and are looking for passionate people who put everything they have into everything they do, helping create seamless customer experiences.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our out of hours team on either a Full or Part time basis, the ideal person would need to work Saturday between 6pm – 11pm but flexible on the remaining days between 6pm – 11pm making this ideal for anyone studying or parents.
What will I be doing as a Customer Claims Advisor?
- Providing information or advice in relation to car hire and repair, and personal injury claims to our customers who have been involved in a road traffic accident
- Collecting accurate information to ensure you reflect the best interests of the customer
- Providing our customers with clear information and keeping them informed
- Working within contact centre guidelines to maximise availability for receiving incoming calls
- Be available to work between the hours of 6pm – 11pm Monday–Sunday, must work a Sunday – on a fixed hour’s basis.
- Accurately record all information captured throughout the claim reporting process
- Striving to improve systems and process for our customers and business
- Taking ownership for your own development within the BGL Group
- You will need to ensure you are following system and procedural processes to ensure compliance with our regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority
What Skills or Experience do I need for a Customer Claims Advisor?
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked in a contact centre or insurance environment before. With our award winning Learning and Development team, we will provide a comprehensive training programme, all we ask is for the following…
- A minimum of six months’ experience working within a customer service environment. This could be from a variety of backgrounds including retail, contact centre and hospitality (face to face, by phone or in written form)
- A proven track record of delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills including relationship building
- The ability to remain objective when dealing with individuals and demonstrate empathy
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Good literacy skills
- To be able to take responsibility for your own performance and targets
If this sounds like the role is for you then take a closer look at the benefits we offer:
- A competitive salary starting from £17000 depending on experience (pro rata’d depending on the number of hours you work). We also recognise our employee’s commitment and performance through our salary package with the opportunity to earn up to £20,808 after three years
- Fixed shift patterns
- We reward your loyalty with annual leave starting at 25 days per year for new starters and increasing by a day every year up to 30 days for 5 years’ service’ plus Bank Holidays. You can also buy a further 5 days per year with our great benefits package
- Free onsite parking
- Daily free fruit
- On-Site Subsidised Osteopath, Sports & Remedial Massage treatments, as well as Free “at-desk” massages
- Flexible benefits package
- Virtual GP
- Discounted private health care insurance and dental plans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life assurance & Permanent health insurance
- Monthly employee draw where you could win anything from an iPad to £3,000 worth of vouchers
- Annual family fun days and bi-annual awards ball
- Comprehensive induction training programme and career support from our award-winning learning and development team
- Opportunities to be involved in charity work and fundraising events
You can apply online now.
If your experience and skills match our requirement we will call you to discuss your application further.
To find out more about BGL Customer Services visit our Facebook page here. Or visit our website click here