Commercial Finance Manager
We currently have an opportunity available for a proactive and influential Commercial Finance Manager to join our comparethemarket.com division and directly support the Commercial team. Ensuring the commercial team understands performance and has the right information to make smart commercial decisions, you will develop value adding partnerships and seek out potential commercial opportunities.
As a curious, inquisitive and highly proactive individual, providing proactive financial analytical support, you will demonstrate strong commercial acumen, in relation to panel, third party and partnership performance. Furthermore you will support the development of future commercial and third party partnerships alongside new commercial initiatives. Being a highly effective business partner, you will naturally and effectively support non-financial stakeholder’s understanding of commercial performance and share complex model.
What will it take to be successful?
- Be a fully Qualified Accountant
- Have experience of working with non-financial stakeholders
- Hold strong influencing skills to ensure that the best decisions are taken
- Excellent business partnering skills given there are multiple stakeholders across the business
- Be curious, inquisitive and highly proactive – this role requires a relentless drive to seek out insight and answers
- Excellent communications and presentation skills, with the ability to share complex models with non-financial stakeholders
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. We have reached 9.5 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.