We have an exciting opportunity to join comparethemarket.com as
a Commercial Manager. This role will be pivotal in managing technology
suppliers, contracts and commercials.
Your role will be key in building and maintaining relationships with our
strategic suppliers, their management and the overall value delivered to our
business. You’ll have the opportunity to get best value from existing contracts
by identifying opportunities to reduce costs or maximise service whilst
ensuring we are compliant with our software licensing entitlement.
What will it take?
• Significant experience in commercial management and management of
suppliers with complex pricing models
• Contract Management experience and knowledge of the relevant
• Experience in procurement of technology services and products
• Strong commercial awareness & negotiation skills (proven track
• Effective stakeholder management and communication skills
• Thrives in a fast-paced digital environment & experience of
associated technologies (Cloud, software licensing)
• Experience in Software Asset Management (licensing) and cost
management (budget responsibility)
• Excellent Project Management skills
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and
capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of
insurance and household financial services. We have reached 9.5 million
customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle
Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our
customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together.
We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance,
whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people
are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented
professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to
create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their