As a Business Analyst at ComparetheMarket.com your role will be vital in driving our Customer Hub product team to deliver the right things in the right way according to both customer and business needs.
You’ll be supporting the end-to-end management for each project from inception to delivery and beyond. You’ll have the opportunity to facilitate learning through running showcases, inceptions, refinements and planning, actively sharing best practices across the team. Collaboration will be key, working with a variety of stakeholders to understand business requirements, help establish priorities, benefits and dependencies and to drive our success. You’ll make sure that the information flow is effective, ensuring all team members & stakeholders are well informed on strategic, commercial and technical agendas so that visibility on project status can be provided.
We follow an Agile methodology, typically using Scrum as the building blocks for how we work. As you’ll be working with developers and technical people, we are looking for someone comfortable with technology who will work closely with the team and architecture to help grow and improve them.
Everyone in the team has an equal say on how we work, the design of our architecture and the code we write, your opinions and questions will be the key to achieving our strategic goal.
What will it take?
• Previous experience as a Business Analyst and passionate about the industry and trends
• An understanding of architecture and technical discussion
• A passion for people being in happy and performing teams with an eye always on continuous improvement
• A passion for creating great products through well written user stories using INVEST and working with the team to define & refine them
• Proactive in building relationships and maintaining strong stakeholder management
• Strong communicator that can adapt for audiences of varying technical abilities
• Keen to work in and Agile, fast-paced, digital environment
• Thinks and acts with a Lean mind-set
• Keen to learn from others and share knowledge
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. We have reached 9.5 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness