Big Data Tech Lead - Job description
Crafting elegant solutions which deliver competitive advantage in the Big Data Space. Our focus is our customer – building software that will make a difference. Putting quality & reliability front and centre of everything we do.
Is this you?
To be happy as a CtM’er you will want to work in teams where collaboration is almost always the solution.
This is a hands-on, technical leadership role, managing a team of data engineers working on a wide variety of big data applications. Responsible for the team’s agile ceremonies, technical decision making, recruitment and line management. Reporting to Senior Engineering Manager. Key part of architectural, technology and design decision making, working with peers and architects within Data and across the business.
- Strong grasp of Big Data, SQL and database technologies
- Enthusiasm for agile and lean development
- Experience leading a team in a technical or line management capacity
- Exposure to operation of business critical data products
- AWS, RedShift, Kinesis experience
- Git, CI/CD, Test driven approach (TDD/BDD)
What will it take?
A desire for accountability and responsibility as well as the temperament to thrive under pressure will be part of your DNA. When we meet you it will be clear that your technical and communication skills equip you to deliver elegant, industry leading solutions.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role then click apply and start the process.