If you’re wanting to start a career in Audit then BGL Group have a fantastic opportunity just for you!
We’re currently looking for a dedicated and ambitious Auditor to join our Internal Audit Team. We’re looking for someone who has an interest in pursuing a career within Audit. Working in BGL Group’s Internal Audit team, you'll have the opportunity to develop your expertise and work toward internal audit and technology audit qualifications such us; CIA, CRISC and CISA.
What will it take to be successful?
• A willingness to work towards internal audit and technology audit qualifications (CIA, CRISC, CISA)
• Ability to engage with stakeholders
• Ability to critically think through problems leading to creative and pragmatic conclusions and solutions
• Willingness to continuously self-develop
• Aptitude to develop to lead Internal Audit engagements
What does the role involve?
• Responsible for supporting the development of the Internal Audit plan for the BGL Group’s portfolio of companies
• Supporting the delivery of internal audit engagements including the planning, testing and reporting of audit engagements
• Communicate effectively with the Internal Audit team to ensure visibility of issues and progress of assigned work.
• Critically thinking through the internal audit approach to be applied and developing pragmatic and compelling recommendations to internal audit findings
• Drafting key audit documentation including terms of reference, tollgate materials and draft internal audit reports
• Supporting implementation of the function strategy including training and development and methodology
• Support with ad-hoc projects and assignments both within Internal Audit and across the wider Group to bring additional added value
• Actively participate in Internal Audit team meetings and stand ups
We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout the application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made please let us know. We will work with you to make any appropriate arrangements
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people globally we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services.
We’re growing and we are home to such brands as; Les Furets, Beagle Street, Junction, Budget Insurance and Dial Direct. We are trusted by more than 10million customers in the UK alone, with this foundational success we continually grow and invest in our people and their ideas.
We enjoy what we do and we have fun doing it!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.