Compare The Market are on a mission to transform the
comparison industry. With marketing being one of our key focuses, we’re
searching for a senior programme leader to lead the consolidation for the
Marketing change agenda into a strategic portfolio.
Reporting into the CMO, this individual will lead our Marketing Change
Team to ensure the successful delivery of a wide variety of projects and programmes
making sure the components of the Marketing portfolio are in line with ctm
strategic objectives and are delivered to time and quality.
You will ensure effective governance over the portfolio; status is
clear to stakeholders and risks and issues are actively managed whilst making
sure there is alignment between Marketing plans and the wider business plans. Like
all teams, the Marketing Portfolio Team require a robust leader to drive team
performance, create a great place to work and be a go to person when it comes
to pre-empting and actively driving resolutions.
What will it take to be
successful as the Associate Director, Marketing Portfolio?
- Experience of successfully delivering complex
portfolios, programmes and projects
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Ability to bring structure to complex and
- Attention to detail but ability to take a
- Solid communication skills
- Self-motivated team player with a collaborative,
- Ability to coach and drive others
- Displays drive and determination; remains calm
under considerable or extended periods of pressure or uncertainty
- Thrives in a fast-paced digital environment
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
Why choose us?
At the BGL Group, we are passionate about people challenging
themselves, building on their successes and growing with us.
As one of the UK’s most love price comparison websites,
Comparethemarket.com are best known for offering an independent and impartial
comparison on car and home insurance products. We work with most of the UK’s
top providers to be able to provide the best service possible for our
customers. Everyone has a voice and everyone has the opportunity to make a
real impact and positive affect on millions of customers. Perhaps most importantly, you’ll be working
with some fantastic people who are passionate, fun and driven.
To learn more about what it's like to work at BGL visit: https://www.bglgroup.co.uk/comparethemarket/life-at
We grow because we are:
- We’re obsessive about delivering for our customers. We’re relentless in
driving exceptional standards. We act boldly and take personal accountability
- We’re open, transparent and build trust. We challenge positively. We enjoy
what we do and have fun doing it
- We think differently and disrupt markets to benefit consumers. We use
technology to innovate. We try new things, fail fast and apply our learning's
- We’re one BGL. We respect, encourage and care for each other. We work, grow
and win together