Are you our new Associate Director of Strategic Projects?
Do you thrive working with senior stakeholders, want to be at the forefront of shaping the vision of an ambitious business for the future? Are you obsessed with evaluating, designing and executing change, you are! That’s amazing because you are the person we need.
We are thrilled to of found you!
At BGL, we live by the values of being Ambitious, Creative, United and Authentic, that’s what we look for in every person we bring into the family. In return, we offer some fantastic benefits and perks to keep you here. We have everything from Flexible working through to great CSR/Volunteering opportunities (don’t be surprised to be working on a farm day three with all your new colleagues).
You’ll find an onsite Gym, Healthcare, lifestyle benefits like a Virtual GP service and Wellbeing programmes. We have a fantastic onsite restaurant all in an environment with one of the highest levels of employee engagement you will find anywhere. We even have family days, and prize draws!
So that’s why we think you should join us, but what about the challenge of leading our Strategic Projects?
Well, you are going to be leading complex organisational change through a set of Programmes and Projects your key responsibilities will be,
- Evaluate and scope opportunities; establish clear programme outcomes and objectives with programme stakeholders.
- Implement the required structures, governance and resource for execution.
- Identify and proactively manage programme interdependencies and risks to delivery.
- Continually monitor delivery against objectives, initiating effective and timely intervention to resolve or avoid issues.
- Ensure that all stakeholders have the information they need to meet their objectives
- Apply a broad understanding of the business and its culture in shaping the programme, communicating its status and driving action.
- Drive the process of cultural change as a crucial part of the programme scope
- Provide a central point of coordination for the programme, maintain consistency and cohesiveness.
- Define any third-party requirements, negotiate commercial arrangements and actively manage delivery.
We are looking for you to have previous success in leading complex organisational change. Hands-on experience of project and programme management methods is an absolute must as is your ability to build excellent relationships and trust with stakeholders at all levels. Beyond this, we need you to have the ability to synthesise large amounts of information quickly, extract key messages and communicate effectively with all everyone involved. You will need to be comfortable working with uncertainty and a changing context and Highly tenacious, meaning we want you to be excellent at constructively driving action.
Want to know more?
I hope so, get in touch with your CV and let’s start talking!
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in
size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people globally we are a leading digital
distributor of insurance and household financial services.
We’re growing and we are home to such brands as; Les Furets,
Beagle Street, Junction, Budget Insurance and Dial Direct. We are trusted by
more than 10 million customers in the UK alone, with this foundational success
we continually grow and invest in our people and their ideas.
We enjoy what we do and we have fun doing it!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and
talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our
people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy
lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an
environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way
that works for them and for the business.