We are looking for an Associate Director of Finance Analysis and Control to join our Insurance, Distribution and Outsourcing (IDO) team to support the safeguarding of the company assets along with ensuring effective performance of both operational and strategic goals, aligned to our plan and forecasting activity.
You will be a crucial member of the management team, deputising for the CFO as required, delivering against our people and customer outcomes by proactively using your insight and strategic decision making to drive the business forward with their reporting and analysis.
You will ensure that your team effectively engage with the business to provide reliable forecasting and planning processes to deliver against.
What will it take?
• Demonstrable experience of strategic direction delivering against business strategy
• Drive forward change in reporting and analysis.
• Proactive development of finance systems in line with IDO and group systems strategy
• The ability to challenge ways of working and decision making to drive optimal outcome.
• Drive value through effective business partner relationships.
• Strong influencing skills to support great decisions.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Be an effective leader to support and stimulate the broader IDO finance teams.
• Be a qualified accountant with significant PQE with previous experience at senior management level.
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services to over 10 million customers. Our strategy is underpinned by our values and behaviours, which influence the way we work every day. Our values are:
• Creative; and
Our purpose is to make a difference to our customers, colleagues and communities and runs through the heart of our business, driving the way we operate.
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance. Whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace their career in a way that works for them and for the business.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.