Associate Director, Facilities Management
The Associate Director (AD) for Facilities Management will have full ownership and accountability for BGL’s group wide Facilities strategy; continually looking for ways to push our already incredibly high standards across all BGL sites.
We are a truly people focused business here at BGL and its imperative that we provide the best working environment possible for our employees. Our AD for Facilities Management will help us achieve this through providing an integrated approach to operating, maintaining, improving and adapting our building and building infrastructure to meet our current and future needs.
This is one of the most visible leadership roles in the business with a continual need to be the key point of contact for some of BGL’s most senior stakeholders.
What will you be responsible for as the AD for Facilities Management?
- Providing leadership and direction of the Facilities Management strategy for BGL Group
- Owning the operational and strategic leadership of the Facilities Management function
- Ensuring a fast and effective process for Incident management is in place
- Owning the Facilities Management budget and Group Health & Safety Strategy
- Maintaining Legal / Regulatory requirements for all locations; including security, environmental, fire and buildings
- Developing, managing and evaluating relationships with partners and suppliers to deliver maximum value
What will it take to be successful as an AD for Facilities Management
- Extensive experience within a Facilities Management or Service / Customer Delivery role
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management with proven experience of operating with Senior stakeholders and third party suppliers
- Communicate in an efficient and appropriate manner to internal and external customers, suppliers and staff at all levels
- Extensive experience of managing 3rd parties against contractual SLA’s
- Proven experience operating at a Senior level
- Experience of leading multi-site teams
- Management of large budgets
- Strong commercial & financial acumen and first rate negotiation skills
We never stand still…
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people globally we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. Home to, many brands including LesFurets, CompareTheMarket, BeagleStreet, Junction, BudgetInsurance and DialDirect. We are trusted by more than 10million customer in the UK alone, with this foundational success we continually grow and invest in our people and their ideas. We enjoy what we do and we have fun doing it.
We grow because we are…
AMBITIOUS. We’re obsessed with delivering for our customers. We’re relentless in driving exceptional standards. We act boldly and take personal accountability.
We are CREATIVE. We think differently and disrupt markets to benefit consumers. We use technology to innovate. We try new things, fail fast and apply our learning's.
We are AUTHENTIC. We’re open, transparent and build trust. We challenge positively. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it.
We are UNITED. We’re one BGL. We respect, encourage and care for each other. We work, grow and win together.