Following an internal move, BGL Group currently have an opportunity for an Associate Director, Corporate Partnerships.
The Corporate Partnerships team are custodians of our commercial and contractual relationships with partner brands working within our IDO (Insurance Distribution & Outsourcing) Division to deliver motor and home insurance propositions to our partners’ customers. The team ensures customer experience is optimised, and they develop and deliver joint strategies to maximise performance and achieve growth for all parties.
With a proven track record within a FCA regulated environment, the Associate Director will be pivotal in the successful delivery of the Corporate Partnership team’s strategy.
You and you team will have a direct impact on driving the businesses revenue and growth by managing a portfolio of our partners ensuring that all business decisions that are made are in the best interest of our partners, their customers and the business’ commercial appetite.
As a senior member of the team your guidance, support, mentoring and continuous drive to develop others as well as yourself will enable you to maintain and grow an already high performing business unit.
What will it take to be successful as an Associate Director, Corporate Partnerships?
- Experience of B2B relationship management
- Proven knowledge of the FCA Regulatory framework.
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience of GI propositions
- Ability to develop effective marketing strategies
- Understanding of project management philosophy and ability to apply this to partnership change programmes
- Experience of having responsibility for and effective management of P&L
- Role includes extensive travel and therefore there is a requirement for the successful candidate to have a driving license and the ability to travel
As part of BGL Group, our IDO (Insurance, Distribution and Outsourcing) Division are digital operators in the insurance product offering and customer service spaces. Our partners and their customers are at the heart of everything we do and with 2.4m customers across our Corporate Partner relationships they are ultimately the driving force behind our focus on innovation.
BGL Group overall have reached 9.5 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a different for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
We grow because we are…
- AMBITIOUS - We’re obsessive about delivering good outcomes for our customers. We’re relentless in driving exceptional standards. We act boldly and take personal accountability.
- CREATIVE - We think differently and disrupt markets to benefit customers. We use technology to innovate. We try new things, fail fast and apply our learnings.
- AUTHENTIC - We’re open, transparent and build trust. We challenge positively. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it.
- UNITED - We’re one BGL. We respect, encourage and care for each other. We work, grow and win together