have an opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant to join our IDO
Finance team. You will work alongside the Central Finance team to assist with
accurate and consistent financial reporting and forecasting.
In this role
you will assist in reporting Business Unit results, both within the Pillar and
to Group Finance. Not only will you be responsible for producing monthly
results, ensuring integrity and accuracy, but you will also assist in the
consolidation and presentation of IDO forecasting. By developing a strong
understanding of the insurance business models, you will be able to assist in
the production of the Cashflow and Balance sheet for the IDO pillar whilst
responding to any ad hoc information requests.
What will it take to be successful as an Assistant Management
- Be AAT qualified and have started/be starting CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Preferably have experience using Great Plains
- Have a strong work ethic and be adaptable in
order to get the job done
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced
environment, with deadlines
- Great attention to detail
- Good inter-personal skills at all levels
- Ability to work as part of a team, dealing
with all levels of the organisation
As part of the BGL Group, our IDO (Insurance, Distribution and
Outsourcing) Division are one of the UK’s leading digital distributors of insurance and household financial services. Our customers are at the heart of
everything we do and are ultimately the driving force behind our focus on
innovation. We work with some of the biggest high street and
global brands (O2, Lloyds Banking Group and many more) and we always aim to be
on the top of our game in everything we do.
BGL Group has reached 9.5 million customers
through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street,
Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers,
colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy
what we do and have fun doing it!
We grow because we are…
- We’re obsessive about delivering good outcomes for our customers. We’re relentless
in driving exceptional standards. We act boldly and take personal
- We think differently and disrupt markets to benefit customers. We use
technology to innovate. We try new things, fail fast and apply our learnings.
- We’re open, transparent and build trust. We challenge positively. We enjoy
what we do and have fun doing it.
- We’re one BGL. We respect, encourage and care for each other. We work, grow
and win together
exceptionally diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented
professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to
create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their
uniqueness. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and stand firmly
against discrimination of any kind.