As Analytics Manager at comparethemarket.com (CTM) you will be responsible for delivering insight and analytics that help to accelerate growth in customer loyalty, value and profitability.
You’ll use advanced analytics, predictive modelling and segmentation to develop a deep understanding of customer behaviour and performance. Collaborating with a wide range of teams, you will identify opportunities to add value, shape our approach to personalisation and influence customer strategy.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of customer analytics initiatives- for example, creating new customer segmentations, predicting lifetime value or developing propensity/uplift models. You will work closely with other teams to communicate actionable insights and translate your recommendations into measurable, value-adding actions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our expanding Data Insight Team. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Analytics you will manage the Customer Analytics team with three direct reports. You’ll play a vital role in growing team capability and delivering innovative insight that puts customer understanding at the heart of decision-making at comparethemarket.com.
What will it take to be successful as an Analytics Manager?
• Demonstrated track record in using data/analytics to create actionable insight and add value from raw data
• Strong knowledge and hands-on experience of advanced analytics / statistical modelling techniques (preferably both supervised and unsupervised methods)
• An expert in SQL and one of more of R (preferred), Python, SAS, SPSS or equivalent; experience using AWS would be beneficial
• Great communication, presentation skills and story-telling ability- you’ll be able to adapt your style to your audience
• Highly collaborative / consultative approach
• Experience delivering customer analytics initiatives is highly desirable (e.g. lifetime value modelling/optimisation, uplift modelling, customer segmentation, next best action, per-sonalisation)
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills – related degree highly preferred (e.g. economics, maths, statistics or equivalent)
• Experience mentoring, coaching or managing analysts
Why choose us?
You might already know us - we're the ones with the Meerkats! Compare the Market has helped revolutionise the insurance market and have been growing rapidly since starting in 2006. Variety is the spice of life and we are inspired to experience different parts of the business via different projects, teams or products: there are no barriers! Everyone has a voice and everybody has the opportunity to make an impact that touches thousands of customers. Perhaps most importantly, you will have the chance to work with some outstanding people in a fun and thriving environment.
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.
To learn more about what it’s like to work at comparethemarket.com visit
We grow because we are…
AMBITIOUS. We’re obsessed with delivering for our customers. We’re relentless in driving exceptional standards. We act boldly and take personal accountability.
CREATIVE. We think differently and disrupt markets to benefit consumers. We use technology to innovate. We try new things, fail fast and apply our learning's.
AUTHENTIC. We’re open, transparent and build trust. We challenge positively. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it.
UNITED. We’re one BGL. We respect, encourage and care for each other. We work, grow and win together.