This is a fantastic opportunity at ComparetheMarket.com to join us as an Analyst. Your role will be pivotal in using analytics to develop insights about our customers, products and services to improve customer loyalty and performance.
Our Data Insights team is growing to support our vision of transforming price comparison. To do this we’re on a journey to drive data-led change. You’ll be joining a brand new team within Data Insights, reporting to our Analytics Manager and working with two other analysts.
You’ll have the opportunity to work collaboratively across multiple teams (CXM, Rewards, Product teams and the broader Data team) to foster a deep understanding about the drivers of performance and shape winning customer strategies. You’ll be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of projects and large analytics incentives, ensuring your findings/ recommendations have maximum impact through clear communication and storytelling.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
• Build strong cross-team relationships and work collaboratively to identify and scope analytics initiatives
• Develop and champion agile, data-driven approaches (e.g. test and learn)
• Ensure findings/recommendations have maximum impact through clear communication and effective data storytelling
• Work with the wider Data team to leverage the team’s full range of capabilities to maximum effect
What will it take?
• Problem solving attitude with great attention to detail
• Excellent project management and communication skills
• Knowledge of analytical and statistical methods
• Great relationship skills; ability to develop relationships and credibility with both internal and external clients
• The ability to multi-task and support multiple areas of responsibility at the same time
• Advanced Excel and extensive experience with SQL and handling large datasets (knowledge of AWS Redshift a plus)
• Skilled communicator and data storyteller
• Data visualization skills
Why choose us?
You might already know us - we're the ones with the Meerkats! Compare the Market has helped revolutionise the insurance market and we have been growing rapidly since starting in 2006.
We are on a mission to transform the comparison industry, moving beyond endless forms and generic search results, to a highly personalised, service-led experience. In order to do so, we recognise that we need to consistently deliver seamless, personalised customer experiences through a connected data and technology ecosystem.
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people globally we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services.
We’re growing and we are home to such brands as; Les Furets, Beagle Street, Junction, Budget Insurance and Dial Direct. We are trusted by more than 10million customers in the UK alone, with this foundational success we continually grow and invest in our people and their ideas.
We enjoy what we do and we have fun doing it!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.