This is a fantastic opportunity at ComparetheMarket.com to join us as an Analyst. Your role will be pivotal in using analytics to develop insights about our customers, products and services to improve customer loyalty and performance.
Our Data Insights team is growing to support our vision of transforming price comparison. To do this we’re on a journey to drive data-led change. You’ll be joining a brand new team within Data Insights, reporting to our Analytics Manager and working with two other analysts.
You’ll have the opportunity to work collaboratively across multiple teams (CXM, Rewards, Product teams and the broader Data team) to foster a deep understanding about the drivers of performance and shape winning customer strategies. You’ll be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of projects and large analytics incentives, ensuring your findings/ recommendations have maximum impact through clear communication and storytelling.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
• Build strong cross-team relationships and work collaboratively to identify and scope analytics initiatives
• Develop and champion agile, data-driven approaches (e.g. test and learn)
• Ensure findings/recommendations have maximum impact through clear communication and effective data storytelling
• Work with the wider Data team to leverage the team’s full range of capabilities to maximum effect
What will it take?
• Problem solving aptitude
• Attention to detail
• Excellent project management and communication skills
• Knowledge of analytical and statistical methods
• Great relationship skills; ability to develop relationships and credibility with both internal and external clients
• The ability to deliver high quality work
• The ability to multi-task and support multiple areas of responsibility at the same time.
• Extensive experience with SQL and handling large datasets (knowledge of AWS Redshift a plus)
• Advanced Excel
• Skilled communicator and data storyteller
• Data visualization skills
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. We have reached 9.5 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness