“We’d like you to join us!”
Do you want to work for a company where delivering a first class experience for both our employees’ and customers’ is at the forefront of the business?
Don’t just take our word for it. We’ve recently won the gold award for Large Contact Centre of the Year at the European Contact Centre & Customer Service of the Year awards! Our Web Chat team also won the silver award for the Best Multi/Omni-Channel Customer Experience. In addition we’ve been recognised at the National Contact Centre of the Year Awards for our CSR activities and the support our Learning and Development team offers.
So do you want to be part of our award winning contact centre?
About BGL Group
BGL Group is one of the UK’s leading digital distributors of household finance products to more than 8.5 million customers, and owns brands including comparethemarket, BGL Life, Budget Insurance and Dial Direct, as well as partnering with some of the UK’s best-known brands to offer home and motor insurance.
Working for BGL Life
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the BGL Life Team as an Administration Assistant in order to support BGL Life Operations.
We are open from 8am-9pm Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm on Saturdays and 10am-3.30pm on Sundays.
You'll provide administrative support to the department, ensuring all work is processed efficiently and appropriately. You'll also ensure that departmental and Financial Conduct Authority requirements are met.
You'll constantly and proactively look for ways to improve service through performance, communications, procedures and systems.
If this sounds like the role for you then take a closer look at the benefits we offer:
- We reward your loyalty with annual leave. Starting at 25 days per year for new starters and increasing by a day every year up to 30 days for 5 years' service
- Subsidised on site restaurant, free fruit (everyday) and free breakfast (weekends only)
- On site Sports Massage & Osteopath treatments and “at desk” massages
- Flexible benefits package
- Comprehensive induction training programme and career support
- Opportunities to be involved in charity work and fundraising events.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A strong eye for detail
- Strong Customer Focus
- Excellent communication skills
- A high level of accuracy
- Excellent MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
You can apply online now.
If your experience and skills match our requirement we will call you to discuss your application further.
To find out more about BGL visit our Facebook page here.