BGL Group News
Junction offers its partners flexible models to bring branded insurance products to market. With a number of key differentiators from other affinity providers, our aim is to create compelling and mutually profitable partnerships.
We provide differentiated solutions to ensure that our partners remain competitive against rising premiums, direct insurers and are successful in both the aggregator and traditional channels of distribution.
We have a successful track record of alignment to our partner's brand strategy and values.
- Major blue chip partners with established long term partnerships
- Fully branded capability for partners end to end sales journeys
- Proposition development in line with brand values and customer expectations
- Brand dedicated contact centre teams to ensure consistency of customer experience
- First call resolution via multi-skilled Universal Advisors
- Leading claims management service.
We have significant experience in utilising data to create value in our partnerships.
- Intelligent use of customer data to give real benefit to your valued customers
- Market leading pricing capability, with tailored real-time pricing at new business and renewal
- Powerful propensity modelling
- Preferential insurer rates
- Strategic data hub and data orchestration tool to provide MI to our partners
- Deployment of real-time partner data on aggregators.
Through exceptional insurer relationships, we provide a range of insurance models to deliver on-going benefits.
- Strong insurer panel breadth, influence and management
- Track record of delivering a strong underwriting performance
- Strategic relationships managed by a team of in-house insurance experts
- Driven by intelligent data and rigorous panel management
- Broad quotability and competitive rates
- Range of add on products delivered and managed in-house to maximise income.
Innovation & Change
Junction continually looks to innovate, ensuring we remain at the forefront of providing the best solutions for our partners.
- Positioned at the cutting edge of technology and distribution, with best in market, flexible and responsive systems
- Expertise in delivery of migration, customer proposition and renewals capabilities
- Ability to deliver large scale change programmes, with project management provided by our highly experienced delivery teams
- Development of new add on products and initiatives to maximise income
- 7-day release cycle for pricing changes to react quickly to market situations.
Marketing & Ecommerce
We have a team of experienced marketing professionals, with online and offline marketing specialists to support your marketing team's strategy and campaigns.
- Sophisticated campaign management, profiling and segmentation tools to optimise marketing opportunities
- Campaign planning and management of marketing spend
- Provision of extensive campaign analysis and sales performance MI
- Proven ecommerce solutions, including multi-variant testing and web analytics
- Utilisation of latest technological advances in mobile/SMS communications, social media and apps
- First class support from a dedicated aggregator management team.
Want to know more? Contact Junction's business development team today. Click here for contact details.
Some of our Partners
The Post Office entered into a joint venture with the Bank of Ireland to provide Post Office branded financial service products. We provide both the motor and home insurance products and promote through the Post Office branch network and targeted direct marketing campaigns. Aviva acts as our lead insurer partner for Post Office Financial Services.
Marks and Spencer is one of the foremost names in high street retailing in the UK. Junction provides motor insurance to Marks and Spencer customers under the M&S Bank brand.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world and is now supplying motor insurance products and services to its UK customers through its affinity partnership with Junction.
RAC, one of the UK's most powerful motoring brands with a loyal customer base and a heritage spanning more than 100 years selected Junction to support its ambition for significant sales growth.
We provide motor insurance for Auto Trader; the UK's no 1 destination for new and used cars, which reaches an audience of over 10.3 million motorists through the largest motoring magazine and website in the UK.
In April 2010, the car and home insurance businesses of Bradford & Bingley were acquired by BISL Limited, who has continued to offer car and home insurance under the Bradford & Bingley brand under licence. During the first year of the partnership, home insurance grew by 200 per cent, while sales of motor insurance, previously a very small area of business, have rocketed by 1,000 per cent.
Lloyds Banking Group has a substantial retail network in the UK. Its goal is to be the best financial services provider in the UK, helping its customers every day. Lloyds Banking Group, in partnership with Junction, offers quality car insurance at competitive rates from a panel of underwriters, for both the Lloyds TSB and Halifax brands.