BGL Group News
- Fusion supports Peterborough Lions for a third year
- BGL Group launches new motor insurance brand
- Minster Law expands with new London office
- Bennetts urges riders to check policies, as research shows 43 per cent of modified bike owners may not be covered
- BGL Group expands van insurance offering
- More News...
BGL Group Chief Executive presented with CBE in Buckingham Palace ceremony
Immediate release: 3 July 2012
Chief Executive of BGL Group, Peter Winslow, has been awarded Commander of the Order of the British Empire. The honour was presented by HRH Prince Charles at a Buckingham Palace ceremony.
The award, given for ‘Services to Financial Services,’ celebrates Peter’s leadership of the Peterborough-based BGL Group for the last 15 years. Peter has been a driving force in taking the Group from a loss-making insurer to its current position as a leading provider of consumer insurance services.
Peter Winslow said: "It really was a fantastic honour to be invited to Buckingham Palace and receive a CBE. It has been a real pleasure to see the Group grow into the successful organisation it is today. Visiting Buckingham Palace was an overwhelming experience and one I will remember forever.”