BGL Group News
- BGL Group rebrands its Dutch price comparison site
- BGL launches new director-level programme in conjunction with leading international business school
- BGL Group links up with the YMCA to support young people In Peterborough
- New Contact Centre Manager joins Fusion Coventry
- BGL Group reveals major increase in mobile traffic
- More News...
BGL launches "Beagle Street" to modernise life insurance
Immediate release: 24 July 2012
The BGL Group today launched a new entrant into the UK life insurance market. 'Beagle Street' aims to modernise the way people buy life insurance, making it cheaper, simpler and more accessible.
Beagle Street Life insurance provides customers with instant cover, as soon as they buy, with no need for medicals. The majority of customers are expected to purchase entirely online, although a team of telephone advisors are on hand if customers prefer.
Beagle Street life insurance can be bought direct at www.beaglestreet.com and through leading comparison sites. Cover is underwritten by Scottish Friendly Assurance Society Limited.
Director of Beagle Street, Matthew Gledhill, said: "The Group always looks to enter markets where we can add value, and we first spotted the opportunity to move into the life market around 18 months ago. It's a sector that is quite antiquated when it comes to distribution, and customers are ready for a more user-friendly way to buy cover. We believe that the expertise we have gained in online business, combined with Scottish Friendly's heritage and experience, gives us a winning formula for success in this market."