BGL Group News
- Fusion supports Peterborough Lions for a third year
- BGL Group launches new motor insurance brand
- Minster Law expands with new London office
- Bennetts urges riders to check policies, as research shows 43 per cent of modified bike owners may not be covered
- BGL Group expands van insurance offering
- More News...
The BGL Group takes its role as a responsible company very seriously. For us, this is about 'doing the right thing' in the way the Group does business and in its interactions with the community on a local, national and global scale. In 2012 BGL set a target to donate £3 million to charitable causes over five years (2012-2017). The Group will achieve this via a blend of international, national and community focused activity.
In addition, the BGL Group has a major focus on its environmental impact, and is constantly working to ensure that its business is as efficient and eco-friendly as possible.
- CSR at the BGL Group – 2012-2017 approach and the organisations with work with
- Environmental – limiting our impact on the environment