BGL Group News
- BGL Group rebrands its Dutch price comparison site
- BGL launches new director-level programme in conjunction with leading international business school
- BGL Group links up with the YMCA to support young people In Peterborough
- New Contact Centre Manager joins Fusion Coventry
- BGL Group reveals major increase in mobile traffic
- More News...
The BGL Group takes its role as a responsible company very seriously. For us, this is about 'doing the right thing' in the way the Group does business and in its interactions with the community on a local, national and global scale. In 2012 BGL set a target to donate £3 million to charitable causes over five years (2012-2017). The Group will achieve this via a blend of international, national and community focused activity.
In addition, the BGL Group has a major focus on its environmental impact, and is constantly working to ensure that its business is as efficient and eco-friendly as possible.
- CSR at the BGL Group – 2012-2017 approach and the organisations we work with
- Environmental – limiting our impact on the environment