BGL Group News
Results and Reports
Welcome to the BGL Group's 2012/13 Results and Review.
I am pleased to present the BGL Group's Annual Results and Review for the financial year ending June 2013.
It was another successful year of trading for our Group, with BGL enjoying a strong performance.
Some of the year's highlights include:
- Pre-tax profit of £88 million
- Customer numbers up from 4.6m to 6.6m
- Significant growth from comparethemarket.com and our Intermediated Businesses (which include Frontline, Junction and Bennetts)
- Significant investment in Legal Services and Brand-led Businesses to prepare for future growth
- New partnerships for Junction and Legal Services
- Acquisition of Top 40 law firm, Minster Law, under the UK's largest Alternative Business Structure to date
- Acquisition of Verzekeringssite.nl, a Dutch price comparison business.
- Building much needed pre-school classrooms in rural Guatemala and providing volunteering support to the Prince's Trust
The report details our achievements and business performance during 2012/13, and examines the progress of each of our four business areas. It also gives a good flavour of what it's like to work for the Group.
- Matthew Donaldson, Chief Executive Officer
Click on the image below (Results and Review) to view the PDF version through Adobe Reader. If you require Adobe Reader you can download the latest version from the Adobe reader website.
The BGL Group's financial year is from 1 July to 30 June. Accounts are filed via Companies House. Please click here to view the press release regarding our most recent annual results.