BGL Group News
- Fusion supports Peterborough Lions for a third year
- BGL Group launches new motor insurance brand
- Minster Law expands with new London office
- Bennetts urges riders to check policies, as research shows 43 per cent of modified bike owners may not be covered
- BGL Group expands van insurance offering
- More News...
ACM is the Group's market leading claims management service. It supports customers holding a motor, bike or household policy. On calling the claim line telephone number on their Certificate of Insurance, customers are connected to the ACM claims first notification service, which ensures they are well looked after and are passed efficiently to their insurer to continue with their claim.
ACM enables motor and bike insurance customers to access 'Uninsured Loss Recovery' and 'Motor Legal Protection' services. If a customer is not at fault in an accident, ACM will not only recover the customer's losses, but will also arrange for injury compensation, the hire of an alternative vehicle and repair at no extra cost.
ACM also provides these services to a number of external business partners. This is a growth business for ACM as many companies look to outsource claims management activities. ACM is well positioned to offer a complete and flexible solution to its clients, who are typically insurers, brokers and fleet managers.